These car fragrance diffusers will make your vehicle, or any small area, smell amazing! You decide how strong you want the scent by how often you tip the diffuser.
How to use:
1. Remove the wooden lid of the diffuser
2. Remove the small plastic plug (scissors or pliers do this well)
3. Screw the wooden lid back on
4. Place the diffuser in desired location (e.g. hang from rearview mirror)
5. Tip the diffuser upside down a couple of times to saturate the top with oil
6. Repeat last step whenever more fragrance is needed.
Do not oversaturate top. Doing so may cause dripping which can damage surfaces.
- Blueberry Cheesecake: Warm aroma of baked vanilla cheesecake filled with blueberries.
- Caramel Popcorn: Sweet, salty, and true to the classic American confection. This enticing blend of popcorn and butter has been coated in caramel and sea salt for an olfactory treat.
- Christmas Morning: A classic holiday scent that tells the story of a cozy holiday spent in front of the fireplace. A combination of orange spice, fir, pine, and an earthy smokiness.
- Fallen Leaves: Immerse yourself in the smell of autumn air with the warm and inviting notes of apple, berries, green leaves, and cinnamon. Pecan and cedar base notes enhance the natural outdoor quality.
- Gingerbread: Warm up your car with the nostalgic scent of gingerbread and holiday spices. A cozy blend of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, with a dash of sugar and almond.
- Lavender: The classic beautiful flower presented in a relaxing candle. The fragrance is true to the classic floral scent but enhanced with notes of citrus, camphor, and eucalyptus.
- Love Spell: Fruity, floral, and sweet! A balanced blend of vanilla, apple/peach, and cherry blossom/hydrangea.
- Marshmallow Fireside: Get cozy next to the fire with an ooey gooey marshmallow. Notes of marshmallow and sugar blend together with smoke, embers, and oak to remind you of a crisp evening beside the fire.
- Rose Petals: A classic romantic scent. Rose, carnation, lily of the valley, and ylang ylang blend with leaves, ozone, and powder to create a simple, enchanting fragrance.
- Snickerdoodle: Notes of sugar, cinnamon, honey, and butter, rounded out with a smooth base of creamy vanilla.
Ingredients: Natural reed diffuser base, fragrance oil